At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)