At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiparkinsonians; Heart failure therapies; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Gastritis; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 1999 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Mar 1995 Discontinued-Unspecified phase in Gastritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)