At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Cardiotonics; Pyridazines; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2002 Discontinued for Ischaemic heart disorders
- 01 Feb 2002 Dicontinued for Heart failure