At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 1997 Discontinued for Ischaemic Heart Disorders
- 20 Mar 1997 Dicontinued for Hypertension
- 20 Mar 1997 Discontinued-preclinical for Arrhythmias