ARC 63012 ARAlternative Names: FPL 63012 AR
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca R&D Charnwood
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed
- 28 Jan 1999 FPL 63012 AR is now called ARC 63012 AR
- 01 Sep 1995 Astra Charnwood has taken over the development of FPL 63012 AR