At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Heart failure therapies; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart failure in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Zeneca and Astra to form AstraZeneca completed