BRL 32872Alternative Names: BRL 32872A; BRL 3287A
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Class III antiarrhythmics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Sep 1998 Discontinued in Arrhythmias in United Kingdom (PO)
- 28 Sep 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in France (Unknown route)