At a glance
- Originator Innothera
- Class Cardiotonics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 2017 Discontinued - Phase-II for Heart failure (unspecified route)
- 29 May 1998 Suspended-II for Heart failure (Unknown route)