At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Class Ic antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 21 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.