FK 409Alternative Names: FR 900409; FR 900411
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiplatelets; Heart failure therapies; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart transplant rejection; Lung transplant rejection; Peptic ulcer; Renal failure
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Heart failure; Hypertension; Thrombosis