At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiplatelets; Cardiotonics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Dec 2000 Discontinued-II for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 19 Dec 2000 Discontinued-II for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)