Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator UCB
- Class Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Angina pectoris in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 1995 Investigation in Angina pectoris in Belgium (Unknown route)