Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Interleukins
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1-alpha stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections; Peptic ulcer; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Apr 1995 Preclinical development for Peptic ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 24 Apr 1995 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)