Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Louisiana State University; Nonindustrial source; Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
- Developer Louisiana State University; Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Pseudomonas vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pseudomonal infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pseudomonal-infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 26 Apr 1999 A preclinical study has been added to the Bacterial Infections pharmacodynamics section
- 18 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Pseudomonal infections in USA (Parenteral)