VoxergolideAlternative Names: RU 41656
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 1997
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antidepressants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 1997 Discontinued-I for Depression in France (PO)
- 15 Feb 1995 Discontinued-I for Alzheimer's disease in France (PO)