LorglumideAlternative Names: CR 1392; CR 1409
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Rottapharm
- Class Basic amino acids; Diamino amino acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Biliary dyskinesia; Cancer; Pancreatitis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in Italy (Unknown route)
- 01 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for Cancer in Italy (Unknown route)