BMY 25368Alternative Names: SKF 94482
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 1997
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antihistamines; Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastric ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 1993 Discontinued-III for Gastric ulcer in USA (Unknown route)