NileprostAlternative Names: ZK 34798
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 1995
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Bayer Schering Pharma
- Class Antiulcers; Gastric antisecretories; Prostaglandins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 1995 Discontinued-II for Peptic ulcer in Germany (Unknown route)