At a glance
- Originator UCB Japan
- Class Antihistamines; Antiulcers; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Duodenal ulcer; Gastric ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Oct 1994 Discontinued-Preclinical for Gastric ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Oct 1994 Discontinued-Preclinical for Duodenal ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)