At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- Developer Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG; Kyowa Hakko
- Class Antiulcers; Benzoxepins; Cytoprotectives; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peptic ulcer