AdafenoxateAlternative Names: WON 150
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 1996
At a glance
- Originator Wasserman-SEEFT
- Class Antiparkinsonians; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action L-lactate dehydrogenase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Major depressive disorder; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 1996 Discontinued-Unspecified phase in Depression in Spain (Unknown route)
- 13 Aug 1996 Discontinued-III for Cognition disorders in Spain (Unknown route)