Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2000
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Class Analgesics; Anxiolytics; Dibenzazepines; Tetracyclic antidepressants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2000 Discontinued-II for Anxiety disorders in Sweden (PO)
- 06 Jun 2000 Discontinued-II for Anxiety disorders in Finland (PO)
- 06 Jun 2000 Discontinued-II for Anxiety disorders in Denmark (PO)