At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in France (Unknown route)
- 07 Sep 2001 No-Development-Reported for Depression in France (Unknown route)
- 07 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Depression in France (Unknown route)