At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Anxiolytics; Benzodiazepines; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)