IsamoltanAlternative Names: CGP 361A
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 1999
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Developer AstraZeneca; Novartis
- Class Antihypertensives; Anxiolytics; Propanolamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.