IsamoltanAlternative Names: CGP 361A
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 1999
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Developer AstraZeneca; Novartis
- Class Antihypertensives; Anxiolytics; Propanolamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.