At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Cancer; Pain; Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Peptic ulcer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 27 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Australia (Unknown route)
- 27 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in France (Unknown route)