At a glance
- Originator Whitby Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antidepressants; Small molecules; Tryptamines
- Mechanism of Action Melatonin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mood disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 May 1997 Discontinued-Phase-Unspecified for Affective disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Affective disorders in USA (Unknown route)