ClovoxamineAlternative Names: DU 23811
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 1996
At a glance
- Originator Solvay
- Class Antidepressants
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor antagonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 1996 Discontinued-preregistration for Depression in Spain (PO)
- 16 Aug 1996 Discontinued-preregistration for Depression in USA (PO)
- 16 Aug 1996 Discontinued-preregistration for Depression in Switzerland (PO)