EbiratideAlternative Names: HOE 427
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 1997
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Adenylate cyclase stimulants; Lipocortin synthesis agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jun 1997 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Japan (IV)
- 18 Jun 1997 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Germany (IV)