FezolamineAlternative Names: WIN 415282
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 1996
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi Winthrop
- Class Antidepressants; Pyrazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 1996 No-Development-Reported for Depression (Unknown route)