AtrimustineAlternative Names: Bestrabucil; Busramustine; KM 2210; Kregan
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 1995
At a glance
- Originator Kureha Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Graft-versus-host disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Graft-versus-host disease in Japan (Unknown route)
- 07 Nov 1994 Discontinued-preregistration for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in Japan (PO)
- 07 Nov 1994 Discontinued-preregistration for Breast cancer in Japan (PO)