Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Kanagawa University; Kitasato University; Teikyo University
- Class Antibacterials; Antineoplastics; Glycopeptides
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors; RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 22 Oct 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 02 Apr 1990 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)