At a glance
- Originator Anthra Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Feb 2001 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 May 1994 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)