AcivicinAlternative Names: AT 125; NSC 163501; U 42126
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS cancer; Diabetes mellitus; Leukaemia; Liver cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2006 Discontinued - Phase-III for Liver cancer in USA (IV)
- 18 Jan 2006 Discontinued - Phase-III for Leukaemia in USA (IV)
- 18 Jan 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in Canada (IV)