Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 1995
At a glance
- Originator Apcell
- Developer Andromaco; Apcell
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 1995 Discontinued-II for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 Mar 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in Spain (Unknown route)
- 08 Nov 1994 Phase-II clinical trials for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)