IlmofosineAlternative Names: BM 41440
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Phospholipids
- Mechanism of Action Phosphocholine acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Non-small cell lung cancer in USA (Infusion)
- 01 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Non-small cell lung cancer in USA (Infusion)
- 29 Aug 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Non-small cell lung cancer in USA (Infusion)