At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 1995 Discontinued-II for Viral infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 31 Mar 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Viral infections in Japan (Parenteral)
- 31 Mar 1995 Discontinued-I for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)