MiboplatinAlternative Names: DWA 2114R; Neoplat
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Class Antineoplastics; Platinum complexes
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 1998 Discontinued-III for Ovarian cancer in Japan (IV)
- 10 Jul 1998 Discontinued-III for Breast cancer in Japan (IV)
- 10 Jul 1998 Discontinued-III for Prostate cancer in Japan (IV)