Platelet factor 4Alternative Names: Endostatin B; Iroplact; PF4; Replistatin; RG 1001; rhPF 4; rPF4
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Repligen
- Class Antineoplastics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Blood coagulation disorders; Colorectal cancer; Glioma; Kaposi's sarcoma; Malignant melanoma; Renal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Renal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Nov 2003 Discontinued for Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Kaposi's sarcoma in USA (IV)