At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antineoplastics; Pyrrolidines; Small molecules; Thiophenes
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Menopausal syndrome; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2000 Results of a preclinical study investigating the effect of LY 117018 on rat vaginal Candida albicans colonization has been added to the Women's Health pharmacodynamics section
- 18 Jan 2000 Preclinical studies have been added to the Women's Health and Musculoskeletal pharmacodynamics sections (7166491 and 7166540)
- 18 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Postmenopausal osteoporosis (Unknown route)