RomurtideAlternative Names: Muroctasin
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Pharmaceutical
- Class Antibacterials; Peptide antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 2001 Discontinued-registered for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 15 Dec 1991 Launched for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)