At a glance
- Originator University of Newcastle upon Tyne
- Class Antirheumatics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 1999 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 06 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Inflammation in United Kingdom (Topical)