FlosulideAlternative Names: CGP 28238; CGS 28238; SH 459; ZK 38997
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Developer Imperial Innovations
- Class Antirheumatics; Indans; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Preterm labour; Rheumatic disorders