ThymulinAlternative Names: FTS-Zn; Nonathymulin; Thymalin; Thymic factor circulating; ZnFTS
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Santen Pharmaceutical
- Class Oligopeptides; Thymus hormones
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 1999 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 31 Dec 1995 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in France (Unknown route)