At a glance
- Originator Bago
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Benzoic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jan 1995 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in Argentina (Unknown route)
- 04 Nov 1994 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in Argentina (Unknown route)