RomazaritAlternative Names: ORE 5007; RO 313948
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Developer Ore Pharmaceuticals
- Class Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Propionic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Metabolic disorders