Herpes simplex glycoprotein vaccine
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions; Nonindustrial source; University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Developer Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions; Nonindustrial source; University of Maryland School of Medicine; University of Tennessee
- Class Synthetic vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Herpes simplex virus infections