Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 1995
At a glance
- Originator Rega Institute for Medical Research
- Class Antivirals; Polysaccharides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Apr 1995 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Belgium (Unknown route)