Monoclonal antibody-ricin-chain-A conjugateAlternative Names: Monoclonal antibody immunotoxin; RAC 907; RFB4 ricin A; RFT5 dgA
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 1999
At a glance
- Originator XOMA
- Class Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hodgkin's disease; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 1999 Discontinued-II for Hodgkin's disease in Germany (IV-infusion)
- 29 Jun 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed