SDZ 280636Alternative Names: MDP-threo-GDP
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antiallergics; Dipeptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Allergy in Austria (Unknown route)
- 07 Nov 1997 Preclinical development for Allergy in Austria (Unknown route)